We can not accept booking for stays until 2nd December for tourists or guests looking for a break away from their main home, unless you are staying for the following reasons:
· Are unable to return home, or use the accommodation as their main residence;
· Need accommodation to move to a new house, attend a funeral, or self-isolate as required by law
· Need accommodation for the purposes of their work or to provide voluntary services, or children who need accommodation for school or care
· Are elite athletes, their coach or (in the case of an elite athlete who is a child), the parent of an elite athlete, and need accommodation for the purposes of training or competition
· Are currently in that accommodation at the time when national restrictions come into force. At the time that restrictions are brought in, if people are currently on holiday and it is not reasonable for them to curtail their stay, they should finish their holiday as planned. People should return home as soon as practical and comply with the ‘stay at home’ requirements whilst in holiday accommodation in the meantime.
· Are visiting from abroad on holiday or for work purposes
· Are being provided accommodation to relieve or support those who are experiencing homelessness, or as a women’s or vulnerable person’s refuge.
· Accommodation providers may keep their business open to host blood donation sessions, or for any purpose requested by a Secretary of State, or local authority.
· Accommodation facilities required to close can be opened for the purposes of making a film, television programme, audio programme, or audio-visual advertisement.